It’s that time again. It’s time to look back at some of the best photos from 2017. Everyday we’ll be taking a look at a new category. Voting is open till 8am tomorrow and the winners will be announced Monday. The winning entries will each receive a 16×20 print.
Today’s category: Random
Sometimes it’s the unexpected moment that stand out the most to me from a wedding day. The things you don’t plan for, the tiny details that bubble up to the surface and make your day that much more unique. Here are a few of my favorites from this past year.
- Sock: OK, so maybe this one was not “random” but I am a sucker for themed groomsmen socks.
2. Bite: Such a lady.
3. Cater: I adore taht couples spend hours thinking of their table settings only for guests to come along and drop a happy meal on them.
4. Kicks: You know it’s going to be a legit reception when the Chucks come out.
5. Hair: mid-hair is the best hair.
6. Alterations: All the girls decided in unison that these things were super annoying.
7. Hotness: It’s hot outside in texas folks. Fo Real.
8. Garter: “It’s ok, I’m gay!” he said as he helped her adjust it.
9. Bear: If this doesn’t melt your heart you are not hooked up right.
10: Baby: If this doesn’t melt your heart… :) OK, I’ll admit. I loved it.