It’s that time again. It’s time to look back at some of the best photos from 2014. Everyday we’ll be taking a look at a new category. Voting is open till midnight and the winners will be announced Monday. The winning entries will each receive a 16×20 print.
Today’s category: Mug Machine
Take a look at the entries then vote at the bottom of this post.
Everybody loves a good photo booth. And these photos are some of my favorites form the past year.
1. Olan: Let’s be honest. Every couple needs a great portrait. And no one rocked those better than the fine folks at Olan Mills.
2. Wine: Because liquid is fun to photograph.
3. Beard: I might be a bit jealous.
4. Hair: One of the perks of being a bride is your friends will do whatever you ask them to do.
5. Sip: Ladies are almost always so much smoother than dudes when it comes to The Mug Machine.
6. Chest: Ain’t no swag like married swag.
7. Disco: Disco balls are fun.
8. Bump: Disco balls are more fun when you pretend they are your baby.
9. Force: All wives have the ability to use the dark side of the force.
10. Family: Every time The Mug Machine is rolling families try to nail that perfect shot. It’s almost impossible with more than 1 tiny human. Only the most talented families can pull it off.