Get Excited! It’s your chance to help someone win a 16×20 print! Voting is open till midnight. Tell your friends.
Today’s category: Wedding Rings
I always feel a couple’s ring photo should be a reflection of them. You should be able to look at it and see a little glimpse into who they are and what they love. Here are a few of my favorites form this part year.
Take a look at the entries then vote at the bottom of this post.
1. Green: Blake works in visual effects, I wanted him to be able to drop his rings into any film he made in the future. ;)
2. Chop: Gabby & Kendal met in Hong Kong. This one was too easy.
3. Meds: Right before the ceremony Jaime got a crushing headache. These were the magic pills that saved the day.
4. Bible: Travis & Heather’s whole life revolves around the words in this book
5. Knot: Shelly & Caleb used this rope as a part of their ceremony.
6. Shades: Thy & Jonathan entered their reception rockin’ these shades.
7. Baseball: Alex played baseball all through college so Lauren gave him one with their name on it.
8. Bling: Krystle’s ring was kinda blingy. I put it with more shiny things.
9. Yoshi: Tara & Lee love to play Mario Kart and these are their favorite characters.
10. Sword: Joe is in the Air Force. That means he has cool weapons.