Our last guest post and wedding planning tips come from Ronda at the Villa di Felicita in Tyler, TX. This is the place to get married in Tyler, in fact they are constantly booking brides from Dallas and other areas. Ronda & her staff often work 2-3 weddings per weekend so they know quite a bit about planning your day and the best way for it to flow smoothly. Here are a few shots of the Villa followed by her tips.
1. Book your wedding with Villa di Felicita! :)
2. Have professional vendors the day of your wedding..
Photographers that can work quickly and on a timely manner – if you have someone who isn’t use to working fast, then it can cause your reception to not run as smoothly, Also, there is no good substitute for a dj or band… trying to do music yourself or have it done by a friend does not usually work well. Dj’s will make the announcing very clear and will help keep everything on schedule!
Same goes with florists, videographers, cake, ect!
3. See each-other before the wedding starts (have a First Look).
This will ease the nerves of both the bride and groom when they are standing up in front of 200 guests! It can be done very private where the two of you are together alone seeing eachother for the first time (with your photographer). It gives the two of you time to really take each-other in and see what he/she looks like. It also helps with the time line of the reception so that you don’t spend extra time after the ceremony taking 45 minutes worth of pictures and have guests waiting on you to get into the reception! It really has nothing to do with bad luck! :)
4. Stay calm and have fun! Don’t look back on your wedding day and think… why did I get so upset about that?? Don’t sweat the small stuff and enjoy every moment of your big day!
5. Have fun! It’s a day that is dedicated to you.. the bride and groom!
Villa di Felicita
7891 State Highway 110 N
Tyler, TX 75704-4927