You’ve seen it on Facebook, you’ve tagged me, you’ve begged and pleaded for it, and now through the power of the internets behold, I give you my list.
1. i keep a kiddy toilet in the trunk of my car.
2. we have a 42 and a 50 inch plasma tv in our house, yet no satellite, cable, or rabbit ears.
3. i have about 1.5 years of college under my belt. stay in school kids.
4. i am fluent in espanol
5. sometimes my pictures come out ugly
6. the only reason i had a son was for it to be “ok” to play video games.
7. i am getting scary good at putting on barbie clothes
8. i slept outside an at&t store 2 years ago to be the first in line for an iphone.
9. i would sleep outside an at&t store AGAIN for an iphone. (yes, that’s an “L” on my forehead.)
10. before there was facebook there was geocities and i was on it.
11. i once did a roundoff toe-touch when i was introduced in the lineup for my high school basketball team. (go panthers)
12. i have a sister who is younger than me, but usually acts older than me.
13. i have been catholic, episcopal, baptist, and non-denominational, and i’m still not convinced any of them really know what’s going on.
14. i proposed to my wife on top of the empire state building on valentine’s day.
15. i thought i was cool in high school, but looking back at the photos i’m pretty sure i was not.
16. i have a cousin named alejandro.
17. the reason i fell in love with my wife is because she could not stand me.
18. i had a 300 dollar wedding photographer.
19. i think getting upset about professional sports is silly
20. i have held my new camera more than my new baby
21. i really really like to listen to rob bell talk.
22. i love to watch cary grant movies with danielle.
23. pete maravich once gave me a ribbon
24. i almost bought a baby bouncer with an iphone dock. (have i mentioned i like my phone?)